Quick tips for the test day
- Ensure that you carry your relevant ID proofs. Carry the same identification document as used at the time of test application.
- Double check test location, date and time. Keep enough travel time so as to avoid getting late.
- No watches are allowed in the exam room, there will be a wall clock in the examination room to refer
- Be attentive when the supervisor is giving instructions, ask again if you have any doubts.
- Try to attempt all questions as there is no negative marking.
- Do not try to cheat or copy any other student’s work.
- Leave your belongings outside the examination hall, as directed by the supervisor.
- Do not take back the question paper or answer sheet with you.
- Seek your supervisor’s permission before leaving the room.